Ribbon Bike Rack Mounting
- Measure centerline of end post to centerline of end post to determine
spacing for footings
(holes; see chart).
- Prepare footings (holes) approximately 8" wide by 12" to 48" deep,
depending on expected frost conditions at installation site.
- Use 1-1/2" high wood block for spacing between the lower U-bends of
the rack and the ground.
- Place anchoring bolts through holes near the bottom of each end of rack.
- Place Ribbon Bike Rack in prepared holes, making sure lower U-bends
are resting on the 1-1/2" high wood block.
- Pour in the cement and level the rack.
- Support the rack until cement is dry and remove wood block.
- 1-1/2" wood block (2 x 4)
- #3 rebar or 7/16" D bolt for anchors (2 required)
||X = Approx. Spacing
Print PDF Version »